Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 2 Semester 1 – Berikut terdapat latihan soal Bahasa Inggris untuk kelas 2 SD lengkap dengan kunci jawabannya.
I. Choose the Correct Answer by Crossing (X) a, b, or c!
1. We meet Mr. Andro in the morning. We should say. . .
a. Good morning
b. Good afternoon
c. Good night
2. My father goes to work in the . . . . (pagi)
3. I go to bed in the . . .(malam)
4. This is my father. …. name is Mr. Dwark.
5. This is my aunt. …. name is Mrs. Anita.
6. ….. name is Loki. I am a student.
7. we should wear a …. in our head.
8. Ani wears her . . . before she sleep.
9. In the school, we have to wear black . . .
10. Elementary school wear a red . . . .
11. A : Where do you live?
B : . . . ..
a. I’m fine. Thank you.
b. Thank you.
c. I live at Jl. Landak No.33
12. We can hear with our. . .
13. We see with our . . .
14. We play basketball with our. . .
15. People play football with . . .
16. Sunday – Monday – . . . .
The next day is . . .
17. The flag ceremony is held on . . .
c. Wednesday [sc:ads]
18. We celebrate Independence Day in . . .
19. I am hungry. I want to eat . . .(mie)
20. My father favorite drink is . . . .(kopi)
Text for question 21-25.
My name is Lidya . Today my family go to the zoo. Zoo is a place with many animals. In the zoo I see a lot of animals. There are 2 tiger,a lion, 7 deers, monkey, panda, and many more. I am happy to go to zoo. I take a photo with a snake in the zoo. I see many people in the zoo.
21. What is zoo?
a. a place for many people.
b. a place for taking photo
c. a place for animals
22. With whom Lidya go to the zoo?
b. her family
23. What does Lidya see in the zoo?
24. How many lion Lidya see in the zoo?
25. with what animal Lidya take a photo?
II. Pair the Words With the its Translation in the right!
26. Skirt – a. Nanas
27. Good Afternoon – b. Selamat sore
28. Uniform – c. Rok
29. Two Ducks – d. Seragam
30. Spinach – e. Lehernya
31. Carrot – f. Nenek
32. Pineaple – g. Dua Bebek
33. Grandmother – h. Dada dia
34. Her neck – i. Wortel
35. His chest – j. Bayam
III. Rearrange into the Correct Words.
36. R – D -B – E – A = . . . (roti)
37. O – U – T – S – R – R – E = . . . . (celana panjang)
38. I – I – L – H – C = . . . . (cabai)
39. T – O – T – A – O – M = . . . . (tomat)
40. E – E – P – H – T – L – A – N = . . . . . (gajah)
1.A 11.C 21.C
2.B 12.B 22.B
3.C 13.C 23.A
4.B 14.A 24.B
5.A 15.B 25.C