6 Contoh Procedure Text How To Make Ice Cream – Procedure Text (Teks Prosedur) merupakan salah satu jenis teks dalam Bahasa Inggris yang berfungsi untuk menginformasikan para pembaca atau pendengar mengenai serangkaian langkah yang harus dilakukan dalam mengoperasikan atau membuat sesuatu. Berikut adalah contoh teks prosedur mengenai cara membuat es krim dalam Bahasa Inggris.
How to Make Some Kinds of Ice Cream
Strawberry Ice Cream
• 100 grams strawberries
• sugar (to taste)
• 200 milli liters of whipped cream
• 3 sachets of white sweet condensed milk
1. Boil the strawberry fruit with sugar until softened, then blend it.
2. Mix whipped cream until fluffy, then add the sweetened condensed milk.
3. Combine with blended strawberries and stir evenly.
4. Put in an airtight container, and then save it in the freezer, wait until frost.
5. Ice cream is ready to be served.
Green Tea Ice Cream
• 120 milli liters of liquid milk
• 30 grams of sugar
• 3 egg yolks
• 3 tablespoons warm water
• 300 milli liters Whipped Cream
• 6 teaspoons of Matcha or green tea powder
1. Blend the egg yolks with sugar using a mixer until thick and pale.
2. Heat the milk briefly. Use 1/3 to the egg mixture.
3. Dissolve the green tea powder with 3 tablespoon warm water and mix into the egg mixture and milk. Stir evenly.
4. Add 2/3 of the remaining milk into the batter matcha, eggs and milk. Cook until thickened. Lift before boiling. Then soak the pan in cold water so that the dough temperature will quickly dropped.
5. Mix whipped cream until stiff and fluffy. Mix with matcha dough and stir again until smooth. Pour in a plastic box and store in the refrigerator.
6. Let stand for one hour, then stir the dough back. Repeat this step until 2 to 3 times every hour.
7. Freeze the dough all day to be ice cream, and then ice cream is ready to be enjoyed.
Purple Sweet Potato (Taro) Ice Cream
• 250 grams of purple yam, steamed
• 60 milli liters plain full cream milk
• 100 grams of sugar
• 200 milli liters of water ice
• 100 g whipping cream
1. Blend the purple sweet potato with sugar and milk until smooth and creamy.
2. Whisk whip cream until stiff using ice water, mix with a purple sweet potato that has been blended and beat well using a mixer at low speed.
3. Store in a plastic container. Let freeze for at least 3 hours.
4. Ice cream is ready to serve with chocolate and a waffel as the topping. [sc:ads]
Coconut Milk Ice Cream
• 100-200 grams of sugar
• 1 ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
• 750 milli liters thick coconut milk
1. Put coconut milk with sugar and heat over low heat. Stir to blend up to 5 minutes.
2. Remove and let stand briefly. Add vanilla extract and mix well. Store in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
3. Pour into Ice Cream Maker and serve with additional tropical fruit and ice cream can be enjoyed.
Oreo Ice Cream Cheese
• 250 milli liters of cold condensed cream
• 1 teaspoon juice lemon / lime
• 1/2 cans of white sweetened condensed milk
• Chocolate bars or chocolate chips to taste
• Oreo biscuit to taste
• 4 tablespoons cream cheese
• Vanilla taste
1. Shake the heavy cream until stiff half. Then add the lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk, also vanilla, beat until stiff.
2. Divide the dough into 2. Add the cream cheese on the first batter, shake or stir until evenly using a spatula, add the chocolate, and put in a sealed container. Add one more batter with oreo biscuit, stir until evenly, and put it back in a covered container.
3. Store the ice cream in the freezer for 3 hours until frozen.
4. Ice cream is eady to serve.
Banana Split Ice Cream
• 1 piece banana
• 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
• 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
• 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream
• 50 grams of almonds, chopped
• 30 grams of chocolate chips
• 1 fresh strawberries
Chocolate Sauce Ingredients :
• 100 grams of chocolate blocks
• 100 grams of liquid milk
1. Chocolate sauce: steam chocolate blocks until melts. Give extra liquid milk, stir well.
2. Cut banana into two parts. Arrange on a serving plate.
3. Put the scoops of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream on it.
4. Flush with chocolate sauce.
5. Sprinkle with almonds and chocolate chips, then give fresh strawberries.
6. Banana Split Ice Cream is ready to serve.
Demikianlah contoh teks prosedur mengenai cara mmbuat es krim. Semoga contoh teks tersebut dapat bermanfaat bagi teman – teman semua. Terima kasih.